A. Todd Smith, D.D.S.
Meet Dr. Smith
Dr. Smith has spent most of his childhood and adult life in North Carolina. He has practiced oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Winston Salem since 1994. He completed his surgical training at the nationally recognized LIJ Medical Center and its three affiliated hospitals in New York City and Long Island. His undergraduate and doctorate degrees were both received from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is on the senior active staff at Forsyth Medical Center, Medical Park Hospital and Hawthorne Surgical Center. His areas of interest include: dental implants, bone grafting, dentoalveolar and orthognathic surgery. He is the director of the Greater Forsyth Study Club, a chapter of the internationally recognized Seattle Study Club. This collection of local dental professionals strive for clinical excellence and utilize an interdisciplinary approach to diagnose, plan and treat patients in the most comprehensive manner. Dr Smith enjoys golf and spending time with family and friends.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- Diplomate, National Board of Dental Anesthesiology (NBDA)
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (AAOMS)
- Member, North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (NCOMS)
- Director, Greater Forsyth Study Club
- Member, North Carolina Dental Society
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)